New Bön Forum online....


Approximately one month ago I created a new Bön forum, and since today we are ten people there. Of course, this isn't very much, but actually I thought that even this would take longer. I have some experience with online forums*, and I know that it can take quite a while until a forum is really active, or, as in the case of our Austrian Dzogchen Community Forum, it never really becomes very active. And therefore I'm happy that I was able to gather at least 10 people in 30 days....

If you're also interested in the Bönpo tradition - please feel free to join the forum at:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/yungdrung-bon


*or 'fora', if you want, but that word sounds strange to me, and I found out that even some native speakers have problmes with this word, so I stopped using it...

1 comment:

rama said...

Greetings from Calcutta.

I have recently started a blog, and I would like to request and invite you
to visit this, at:

cuckooscall.blogspot.com

I would be most obliged to receive your critical comments.

Thank you, and with best wishes and regards,

Yours sincerely

Rama